Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:14:36 PM

Author Topic: Buttons on Mach3 Screen missing after start up.  (Read 2737 times)

Buttons on Mach3 Screen missing after start up.
« on: October 10, 2021, 05:08:38 AM »
Hi Everyone
I'm sure someone has a quick fix for this...
I've been using Mach3 for a few months with no issues, after being parked for a week upon startup the Mach3 screen now has text missing from the buttons. The software is still running and will cut G codes but I'm driving it blind. I've done the usual shut down and reboot but nothing seems to work. Short of uninstalling and reinstall are there any tricks I could try first?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Stay Safe

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Buttons on Mach3 Screen missing after start up.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 06:30:37 AM »
Try;  View / Load Screens then select 1024.set

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 03:41:40 PM »
Thanks for your response Tweakie, Sorry I should have mentioned that in my introduction, I did try as you suggested, I had learnt that from researching other threads. The screen blinks and refreshes but there is no change to the display. I tried changing the display to Plasma.set but with the same result. I created a new profile on startup but still, the display is the same.
Cheers

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 01:15:09 AM »
Then it looks like a complete re-install of Mach3 will be necessary.
Don't forget to make a secure backup of your existing Mach3 folder first - then you can copy over your <your profile>.xml file and any special screens or macros you may have.

Tweakie.
PEACE