Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 09:46:32 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 USB or Ethernet card that can run both x and z axes at same time in manual  (Read 1681 times)

when press up and right key on old LPT port mach3 board like mach3V2.1-L, one can realize that both x and z axes are capable of moving simultaneously. So want to shift to such a usb or ethernet card that can do that. In LPt port the issue i am facing is the output relays turning on while the computer is starting, this is a safety issue i want to eliminate. I tried some usb breakout boards but couldnt find such a board that can move both axes simultaneously.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,199 9,199
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
The Ethernet Smooth Stepper (ESS) from Warp9 TD would meet your requirements.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Thank you for your prompt response. I searched for the ESS warp9. It seems very costly. Can you tell me some cheap solution for that. Like any other ethernet card can do that. Can EC300 solve this problem ?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,199 9,199
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Due to Mach3 license violation Novusun / Digital Dream products such as the EC300 are not supported by this forum. If you want reliability then the EU or USA manufactured motion controllers are the way to go - the Chinese controllers should be avoided.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Thank you