Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 10:48:56 AM

Author Topic: Jerk ,S curve  (Read 1597 times)

Re: Jerk ,S curve
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 09:24:09 PM »
Syntec,Tpa,Weihong.... and much more that i not remember names now ,cost about 1000-2000$ and all of them have jerk
I normally solve many thing by myself ,like modbus... interface...2 machine's parallel... all I solve with c# but this jerk i can't find any way to solve without mach help

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,199 9,199
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 05:10:24 AM »
As Craig has said, if you want ‘S’ curve then you need to be using a different software / planner or alternately wait for it to be incorporated within Mach4 (which could be a long wait).

Back in the days of Mach3 – Art developed the Tempest trajectory planner which did incorporate the ‘S’ curve and it was, at that time, intended to become Mach4. However, it was later decided to develop Mach4 from the ground up and the ‘S’ curve was subsequently dropped from the planner.
Art then went on to develop another trajectory planner software ‘Auggie’ which does incorporate the ‘S’ curve and this software can be downloaded from Art’s  website http://www.gearotic.com/index.html
Although Auggie was intended as an addon to Gearotic Motion I believe it can be run as a stand-alone program. If you have the time then check it out.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 06:03:11 AM »
Thanks
As i told on first post ,i found way to solve ,im not sure its will handle all working typs ,but for now up to 3 axiss simoltan its look ok
I use the s curve option in the servo drive