Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 12:19:17 AM

Author Topic: contrôle variation VDF xsy-at1 - XHc  (Read 650 times)

contrôle variation VDF xsy-at1 - XHc
« on: September 10, 2021, 02:59:07 AM »
Hello
I have an XHC control board 6 axes M4 and a VDF Xsy-AT1 and my problem is that I can not set Mach4 even after activating the function in the VDF (P10-2 and P11-2) to have the speed variation of my pin, I have triggered, but the speed remains at zero and no possible variation since Mach 4. Can you tell me how to set
Mach4 to have this variation Thank you
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:16:44 AM by Tweakie.CNC »
Re: contrôle variation VDF xsy-at1 - XHc
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 11:20:14 PM »
Hi,
Mach4 is really two programs, Mach4Core.exe and Mach4GUI.exe.

The XHC controller does not support Mach4GUI.exe, it runs instead xwMach.exe which is a very stripped down, bare bones User Interface.
Many features of Mach are unavailable with that interface but are fully and readily available to Mach4GUI.exe. I believe the problem that you
cannot set 'Mach4' because that is non-changeable feature of wxMach.

If you want to get the most from Mach4 then you'll need a controller, or rather a controller plugin, that supports MachGUI.exe.
All the US an European made controllers do so, the one lone Chinese controller, XHC, does not.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 01:50:00 AM »
Hello
so this is specific to Mach4 ?
because I have the same version of card in Mach3 and it works very well !!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 10:16:13 PM by Tweakie.CNC »
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 01:09:36 AM »
Hi,
yes, XHC have for some reason not bothered to complete their plugin and consequently can't use Mach4GUI. I have heard also the
XHC were offered assistance by NFS to do so....but still can't be bothered.

There have been a few posts in a couple of threads about these supposed 'Mach4 ready' XHC controllers, it seem everyone has in the end ditched them in
favor of a US or European made controller.

wxMach was a very early user interface to test  the core, it was always intended that it was to be superseded with a genuine GUI.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'