Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 09:52:08 PM

Author Topic: Cant change text size in gcode window  (Read 616 times)

Cant change text size in gcode window
« on: August 23, 2021, 08:44:53 AM »
I'm trying to change the gcode window text size so I can see more than 6 or 7 lines at a time. I was able to change the font and the size I want (12) is displayed in the form but when I load mach and then load some code the text size doesn't change (20)

I go back to the form and it says 12 on the form. If I pop up the dialog box to change the font the dialog box shows 20 highlighted. I change it to 12, save and exit, start mach4, and it displays the text at 20 in the gcode box.

Is this some kind of bug that hasn't been addressed?

Offline Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
Re: Cant change text size in gcode window
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:24:40 PM »
Steve
its the same problem for most of the text boxes including the gcode/mdi window

try altering the number of lines
in the small text boxes alter the box size

Stuart

how is the little demon doing 😀
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 01:10:37 PM »
Thanks Stuart, that did the trick.

The Demon is feeling a little neglected. Haven't been to a show in 2 years and I am going to skip the Zanesville show. I'm a little nervous about the delta so i'm going to wait another year.

You don't know any tricks with the arc circle mode do you? I setup exactly like my Mach3 setup and I'm getting crop circles. I tried changing between incremental and absolute on both modes and no good. Also made sure to shut down and restart mach4 between each change. No cure.

Also I don't know if you saw the thread about the tool path window but I'm having trouble there also.

I'm pretty disappointed with Mach4Lathe. It's been a week and I still don't have a setup that I can use.

Offline Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 01:32:32 PM »
Steve
sorry I do not have an answer with the arcs , yes I saw your post about the tool path window but as mine seems to work as I require it its difficult to comment

as I am only self taught with mach4 and all my info has been gained from poking about and trying things out I only stumbled on the line/box size by accident as I was in the same situation as you changed the font size nothing then I resized the box to be more pleasing and the text grew

glad to be able to help