Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 03:52:52 AM

Author Topic: enlarging the mach 3 screen to full screen on computer  (Read 2393 times)

enlarging the mach 3 screen to full screen on computer
« on: July 25, 2021, 12:30:12 AM »
Hello fellow Mach 3 folks.

I had a problem uploading a tap file from my thumb drive and shut the computer down by turning it off. When I restarted the computer and clicked on my mach3 icon, the Mach3 screen came up but only filled about 2/3rds of the computer screen. To the left side of the screen, I can still see all the program icons for the computer.

The "enlarge" square at the top right of the page where one could maximize or minimize the screen or "x" it out doesn't help. When I click on the enlarge square, the mach3 screen moves to the left, the rest of the screen goes white, and the mach3 screen is no larger.

I am sure this is simple but can someone steer me in the right move to correct this?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,199 9,199
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: enlarging the mach 3 screen to full screen on computer
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 12:39:53 AM »
In Config. / General Config. - Auto Screen Enlarge has to be checked (ticked).
Drag Mach3 screen edges to size reguired then close and restart Mach3.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Re: enlarging the mach 3 screen to full screen on computer
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 06:14:38 PM »
Tweakie,

I followed your advice and the screen now covers the width of the computer screen but not the height. I tried to, as you suggested, grab the edge and extend its height but, so far, no luck.

Thanks for your help and i will continue to follow those guidelines to see if the mach 3 screen will return to full computer screen. They currently look a little "squatty" all the way across the screen.
rhinocue