Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:18:22 PM

Author Topic: pokeys57cnc plasma pauseing at end of cut before shutting off torch  (Read 1650 times)

I just upgraded my home made plasma table with torch hight control. Im now using a Pokeys57cnc board and the PlasmaSens THC. I have everything working great except for the hole it leaves at the end of a cut with no lead in/out. I've set every setting in mach3 to no delays. I've tried 7 different post processors in sheet cam and they all seem to stop the travel and then shut off torch. i need it to shut off as it stops of a bit before it stops. Thanks in advance.  Im very frustrated with this and am at the point of sending the pokeys57 board down the road and starting over with a warp9 3in1
Re: pokeys57cnc plasma pauseing at end of cut before shutting off torch
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 02:00:39 PM »
If you are using M03/M05 that is how it works in Mach3. I think what you need to use is M10/M11 but you should verify that.

HTH
MIke
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 10:23:15 PM »
so what does a m11/m10 in mach3 do? i tried replacing the m3/m05 and it does not turn the torch on. im sure its a simple setting that im overlooking but nothing has worked so far
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 12:04:15 PM »
thank you for the response    these options look promising  i will report back after i try it out 
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 01:17:25 PM »
Sounds like a plan.
I have never actually used this so it will be great to get some feedback.

Mike