Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 11:54:44 AM

Author Topic: Joging help needed  (Read 3445 times)

Joging help needed
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:12:41 AM »
 ;) Need some help if anyone could be so kind  I use the shuttle pro and downloaded latest plug inn along with latest version of mach. I am getting lost with the joging process.  1 I would like to get the jog information bar up instead of pressing tab. I presume you could get a mackro to do this  but I am at a loss as to where to start?? and also when I set the centre wheel to be in centre wheel incremental  mode how do I ajust the speed it is inrementally joging. I dont know why but 1 min it is crawling and the next it is at a reasonable speed but I do not know why :-[ ANY HELP PLEASE  ???
Re: Joging help needed
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 10:16:11 PM »
There is a macro call but  you could just move the controls to the main screen if you like in Screen4

thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
 8) I know this is daft but what is screen 4. I use my shuttle pro to set up my machine like jog-feed zero axis etc. and have used a screen set called sim soft BUT this does not give me the controll I am afte,r so the Mach screen is back if I could call the jog screen (tab) this would be very useful.. thanks for you help any thoughts..

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 03:15:16 PM »
Screen 4 is the programme that comes with Mach so that you can alter your screenset or make a completely new one up. Quite a few people have made there own screensets and I have done one for my mill. It includes the controls for my MPG on the main page and also on the MDI screen and does away with a lot of the functions I dont use that are on the standard screens.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 05:41:35 AM »
 ???  I shall have a play and try it thanks for your help Mach forum