Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 07:37:00 PM

Author Topic: Mach4 w/pokeys plugin on pokeys57cnc w/popendant  (Read 1922 times)

Mach4 w/pokeys plugin on pokeys57cnc w/popendant
« on: December 19, 2020, 10:36:24 AM »
Hello all. First post/question. I built my CNC from plans in Woodsmith magazine. https://www.woodsmith.com/article/build-a-cnc-router-for-your-own-shop/ Using PoLabs PoKeys57CNC controller. Finally got everything sorted out and working as expected. Using the jogging controls in Mach4 positive and negative movement of all three axis' work properly. Here's the twist. I also bought the PoLabs PoPendant for jogging at the machine and handheld E-Stop. But the pendant jogging dial output is reversed on all 3 axis'. I'm new to all of this and can't figure out how to switch the pendant output to match the Mach4 jogging button output. I know this is a question more suited to PoLabs support, but they don't really support Mach4, just make the plugin. I hope there is someone on here using the same hardware that can give me a clue...
Re: Mach4 w/pokeys plugin on pokeys57cnc w/popendant
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 03:31:03 PM »
Figured it out.
Configure - Plugins - PoKeys plugin PoLabs
Pendant tab
First row, Enable (deadman sw.) Pin21, check Inv.

Man there's lots to learn starting from scratch with no mentor. Just documentation and videos.