Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:53:33 PM

Author Topic: Pokeys57cnc Homing is Triggering the Limit Switch  (Read 1977 times)

Pokeys57cnc Homing is Triggering the Limit Switch
« on: September 25, 2020, 02:50:27 PM »
Hi!

Having an issue with homing my machine and looking for some help!

I'm currently building my first machine using Mach4 and Pokeys57cnc. I'm trying to use the same switch for the limit and for homing on each axis. When I home the machine, it hits the switch and then triggers the limit. The machine doesn't even back off the switch at all while homing. It homes until it hits the switch and then triggers the limit switch immediately and stops the machine. Happening on all the axes.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Reece

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
Re: Pokeys57cnc Homing is Triggering the Limit Switch
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 12:57:43 AM »
Hi!

Having an issue with homing my machine and looking for some help!

I'm currently building my first machine using Mach4 and Pokeys57cnc. I'm trying to use the same switch for the limit and for homing on each axis. When I home the machine, it hits the switch and then triggers the limit. The machine doesn't even back off the switch at all while homing. It homes until it hits the switch and then triggers the limit switch immediately and stops the machine. Happening on all the axes.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Reece
Home and limit switch behaviour for each axis (in your case) has to be configured in the
"Axis configuration panel" of Pokeys57CNC plugin too.
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
Re: Pokeys57cnc Homing is Triggering the Limit Switch
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 03:35:54 PM »
Solved. Thanks.