Hello Guest it is February 27, 2021, 08:41:51 AM

Author Topic: Strange speed control problem  (Read 158 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Strange speed control problem
« on: July 23, 2020, 04:24:14 AM »
I had finally managed to install a new BOB to a new inverter and have it all working on mach3. However for whatever reason suddenly the speed control does not want to work! When I switch the spindle on, it spins up to the minimum frequency that was set on the inverter. I've noticed that there is no voltage on the avi+ on the BOB. Moving the SRO% does nothing. If I set the minimum PWM to 100%, the spindle spins up to it's set maximum which is 400Hz. I have observed a 10V output on the avi+ which is the right thing. Same goes for if I set it to 50%. However sliding the SRO% still does nothing in both scenarios....
Re: Strange speed control problem
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 04:29:17 AM »
Sorry admins, please remove this... I just found the answer to my self inflicted stupidity....