Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:33:26 PM

Author Topic: Mach SoftLight  (Read 29336 times)

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
Mach SoftLight
« on: September 25, 2007, 01:03:06 AM »
9 Screens Complete Screen Mach Soft Light
Complete screen as the standard Mach with a added shuttle page and still included the tab shuttle.

Low level soft colors
Standard Mach screen with a Shuttle page.

Here is just a few pictures of the screens to get the idea but there are 9 screens and as well the Shuttle Tab page.

To download this screen it is in a zip file below the last picture  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:52:20 AM by zealous »
Re: Mach SoftLight
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:51:08 AM »
Great looking screenset there.  ;D

Do you consider this to be fully functional now? If so I may switch over tonight and try it.

Any plans on one for Lathe?

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:39:44 AM »
Thanks David,

It's been put to the test  ;D

I'm slowly releasing these all these screens that I have been working on (wish Jetcam had the new screen designer ready  ;D make things easer),
I figured I'd start out with the more simply changed screens and work up to the fully overhauled screens  ;D

I'll upload some lathe screens soon.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:51:25 AM »
As usual, Good job Jason.  ;)

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 11:17:59 PM »
Thanks Brett  ;D

Offline PaulWC

•  125 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 08:12:42 PM »
Hi Jason,

I've been lurking on this topic for awhile... waiting for some screens to mature before diving in.

I don't know if the topic has been covered elsewhere, but was wondering about hotkey assignments for those of us that have added a homebrew pendant.

In my case, currently using KeyGrabber and a dual analog joystick gamepad. I have hotkeys for jog controls on the tab shuttle page, and program control hotkeys on the "Program Run" page. I know Brett is in much the same boat, since I followed his lead. ;o)

Thanks,
Paul, Central OR

Offline PaulWC

•  125 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 10:22:26 PM »
Hi again Jason,

Just realized this is a regular .set, thought it was Flash coming from you... duhh!

The .zip file has Page 1~8 graphics. Is there supposed to be a Page 9, and maybe Page 50? Tab brings up the shuttle screen without background graphics. The "SHUTTLE/JOG" button is hidden if the taskbar is not on Autohide. Auto Screen Enlarge does solve that issue.

The fonts on the buttons are a bit difficult to read on a 1024x768, 17" monitor. They look great at your 2133x1600 resolution. I resized my set down to 1024x768 and it seems to help.

Paul, Central OR
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 01:26:54 AM by PaulWC »

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 06:20:49 AM »
Thanks Paul for the feed back, sorry about the delay I've been out of town.
I had thought if I set the resolution very high to 2133X1600 things would be clearer, I bet %90 of people out there have 1024X768 screen resolution I can change that in the this screen set if it will make things crisp.

Offline PaulWC

•  125 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Hi Jason,

Even at 1024x768 I get some text "scrunching" since the viewable area is less than 768 pixels high. It may work better if the vertical pixel count is the same as viewable area... maybe with or without the taskbar visible?

I tried to nudge the "LINE:" text box on the "Program Run" page over to the left 4 pixels in Screen4, so it would line up with the outline backdrop. When I opened in Mach3, there were element layer problems with some buttons obscurred and some not clickable. I use an older version of Screen4 without scrolling, since the scrolling version scrambles element position when scrolling is used.

On the Jog Control window... the Up ) and Dn( buttons seem to be redundant. The arrow buttons below seem to do the same thing. Also... my anal mind wants to arrange the "Button Jog" direction buttons in a symetrical grid. ;o)

Thanks,
Paul, Central OR

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 08:38:25 AM »
I see what you’re saying, I’ll try exporting it again, I used screen 4 to assemble it and followed the default Mach dimensions. I would post the raw files but I constructed it in flash and exported as a JPG :(