Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:50:01 AM

Author Topic: Mach4 Touch Sceen  (Read 2258 times)

Re: Mach4 Touch Sceen
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 07:27:35 AM »
I take it back.  ::)
I downloaded the pic and resized to 1280x1024 and it still looks good  ;)
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 07:32:06 AM »
The hope is to have a working screen for you to test soon. We are adding some image buttons for jogging so you can see if you are in INC or ABS jog by the icon on the jog buttons.
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 10:15:27 AM »
I am very interested in how you have implemented the jog buttons on a touch screen I have tried and failed only get inc to work

It’s a bit messy but very basic but it suits my needs it’s a bit of this and that but based on the old industrial screen which I like because you can integrate the fixture and tool offset page into it and not have pop ups which I hate with a passion
Before anyone asks yes I have a valid industrial licence hence why the screen editor allows the embedding in a tabbed box
You know what I mean Brian

Although I am very interested in what you have to offer

Offline Rob G

•  16 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2020, 08:04:51 AM »
Here is the touch screen for download. Please give it a try and let us know what's good, bad, and or what is missing.  We will take all ideas into consideration moving forward to provide a variety of touch friendly Mach4 screen sets. 

**Note when using continuous jog, use caution with the on screen buttons due to the sensitivity settings from screen to screen.  A slight finger roll or movement while using the buttons will ensure they will function as intended.

Enjoy,

Rob Gaudette

Newfangled Solutions
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 08:06:41 AM by Rob G »

Offline Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2020, 11:00:37 AM »
Rob

It will not work with my monitor a ASUS el chepo touch screen

Please do not take this the wrong way it a bit to in your face for my old eyes on there 73 trip round the big ball

Others will love it though

It locked up my controller, hard lock nothing no keyboard had to pull the power

Maybe I am stuck in a rut I like the old industrial screen suits me fine

System

Mach 4 4470 ESS 256 windoze 10 fully locked down no sleep/power off no WiFi no internet on my controller

Note I have a pendant for jogging but sometimes a prod of the screen to jog would be good .the rodent is not plugged in

Looking forward to see what transpires down the road

Stuart from the locked down for some UK