Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:49:39 AM

Author Topic: Slow Motor Mach3 UC100 Servo Jmc using Envy X360 Windows 10 64 bit  (Read 882 times)

Good Morning to Everybody,

I'm trying to test the running of a JMC integrated SERVO 180W IHSV57 using:

-Mach3 (last version),
-UC100,
-5 Axis usb cheap Break Out Board

-PC Notebook Envy X360 15 Touch Screen i5 8265U processor
-Windows 10 64 bit

The Matter:
the motor runs, turns  left right but it is very slow (counting looks 240 rpm maximum) set in motor tuning  100 steps-1000mm/min.

Independently from the micro stepping set on the motor or set in Motor Tuning screen, the motor is very slow.
If I increase steps or velocity in motor tuning the speed increases but always the motor runs at a rpm not in line with configuration.

Moreover changing Pulses from 25 Khz to 100 Khz looks as there is no changes in rpm of the motor.
Mach3 screen feed shows the velocity filled in Motor Tuning but the motor is very slow.

I ask if Someone has ever had the same problem and I could I check in Mach3 or other devices if the problem starts from the PC.
Also I'd ask if there is a simple software to test motors in order to can differentiate the origin of the problem.

Thank You for reading.

Kind Regards,
Graziano

Offline ZASto

•  423 423
    • View Profile
Re: Slow Motor Mach3 UC100 Servo Jmc using Envy X360 Windows 10 64 bit
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 01:35:46 PM »
Kernel speed is only for Parallel Port. Nothing there interesting for your configuration as you use external controller.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.
Re: Slow Motor Mach3 UC100 Servo Jmc using Envy X360 Windows 10 64 bit
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:54:38 AM »
Hello,
thank you for the answer.

I think I have solved the problem for now (I hope).

Probably a 5V input not working well or an antivirus I didn't know to have gave these problems.

Now the motor run fast.

Thank You

Kind Regards,
Graziano