Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:16:30 PM

Author Topic: Old one, Radius is different end of arc from start blocked.....  (Read 766 times)

Old one, Radius is different end of arc from start blocked.....
« on: February 28, 2020, 09:24:17 PM »
I have no idea why? Drew this up in SharkCad, Cambam next. I tried changing the IJ to inc to see its already there.

Have absolutely no idea how to fix this instead of redraw it in Cambam. Would be nice not too have too?

Gcode below if someone can help, would appreciate it a lot. Sorry not allowed to paste all the code so attached the file. B

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,668 2,668
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
Re: Old one, Radius is different end of arc from start blocked.....
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 06:18:22 PM »
Change the IJ mode in config or the cam system
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 09:01:43 PM »
Hi Graeme,

You will see mate I tried that. And was unsuccessful. Not sure whats going on here - I have tried everything that I have come across in research to do. My machine has been so good until this problem.

Whats strange is the third computer I redrew this up on created a code I can use. I guess I still need to get to the bottom of this. B

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 01:51:36 AM »
Looking at the Gcode file that you posted, it appears that part of it has been compiled using Absolute IJ Mode and part of it compiled using Incremental IJ Mode. Mach3 is a little fussy in this respect and so it rejects running the Gcode.

It may not be that easy to do but if you could note the line numbers causing this problem you could then use notepad to edit the Gcode file to add G90.1 or G91.1 (as appropriate) preceding each problem line.

Tweakie.
PEACE