Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:59:16 PM

Author Topic: Mach 2 with logitrol problems  (Read 757 times)

Mach 2 with logitrol problems
« on: November 15, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »
Hello folks, I recently purchased a shizuka mill running mach2 with 2 logitrol boxes. The owner has moved away and I'm left with some questions. It seems like mach2 is running okay however the three gecko drives inside one of the boxes all have fault lights on.

I carefully replace the power supply and have checked all the wires and have checked some voltages that I can tell but cannot get any of the axis's has to move. Would anyone have some advice on where to start? I have three replacement drives and have swapped 1 and the fault light still comes on. I don't know anything about tuning them with the three little screws and have not done any of that however they are set the same as the ones that are currently in it.

When I spoke to a gentleman that had run it he had made the comment that the owner said it ate drives several times with him. I have seen a part that this Mill did make a few days before I purchased the mill so hopefully I can get it back running. When I have mach 2 running I can get the pendant to change the position on screen but that's it. Please help!