Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:32:06 AM

Author Topic: Mach 3 Charge Pump & Screen Problems  (Read 4414 times)

Mach 3 Charge Pump & Screen Problems
« on: September 12, 2007, 10:24:50 PM »
Ok, I have a Win XP system that was hooked to a sherline setup and worked perfect. I sold the sherline and upgraded to a X3, Geckos, and a C11G BOB.

#1 Trying to get Charge pump to work, I can turn system and controller on and nothing, I can click Reset and the Charge Pump light on the BOB will flash. I can click it again and it will flash again. I can go into the settings of mach 3 and set the charge pump to 5khz and the light comes on and works. I can then turn it off and it continues to work.

#2. I have a screen set loaded, and everything I shut down and restart mach 3 it set to the correct screen, but the size is all messed up.

What am I doing wrong?

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Mach 3 Charge Pump & Screen Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 07:00:47 AM »
You may want to talk to Mr. Duncan at CNC4PC about the charge pump. He is good to work with.

On the screen sizing, in Config, General config, do you have the auto screen enlarge check box checked?

Brett 
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »
Ok, if I leave the charge pump set to 5khz it seems to work fine. Does this sound correct?

I did have the "auto screen enlarge check " checked. I removed it and it seems to be working.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 05:34:35 PM »
Ok, if I leave the charge pump set to 5khz it seems to work fine. Does this sound correct?
Doesn't sound right to me, but as long as it works.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!