Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 10:03:31 AM

Author Topic: PlasmaSens, Pokeys57cnc and Mach4 setup.  (Read 2845 times)

PlasmaSens, Pokeys57cnc and Mach4 setup.
« on: September 25, 2019, 10:11:22 PM »
I'm having an issue with setting up PlasmaSens in Mach4. In the Plasma Screen Configuration Register setting I type in PoKeys_40329/PlasmaSens HV and get the following error, "The analog input device or register you entered does not exist!!". In Pokeys software I can see the sensor working under the EasySensors setup tab. In Mach4 Register Diagnostics I am unable to find PlasmaSens. I opened a ticket with PoLabs Support, but I was wondering if anyone else had run into the same issue.
Re: PlasmaSens, Pokeys57cnc and Mach4 setup.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 06:50:43 AM »
Update, turns out my PoKeys plugins were out of date. I downloaded and reinstalled the plugin the other day, and that cleared up my issue.
Re: PlasmaSens, Pokeys57cnc and Mach4 setup.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 06:37:49 AM »
I am having issues with mine as well. I think I have the newest version of pokeys. I can find it in the diagnostics reg. it takes it in the plasma config but will not enable. Tried clearing my 57 it enabled with a 9v bat but did not stay when i fired the machine it never let it enable. Using a hypertherm with the divider even tried the high voltage set up Im at a loss. Seems like i dont have something right with 12c settings. Any help would be awesome.