Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:41:04 AM

Author Topic: machturn...problem to star cycle G....  (Read 1298 times)

machturn...problem to star cycle G....
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:12:05 PM »
Dear Friends;

I have lathe with z and x axis. No swiching end of career. When you move it everything works perfectly. But when I run the g code cycle, everything works but with a slight knock on the motors. I stop the cycle I move it with the arrows and the pounding continues. If I close the mach and go back inside it goes and works perfectly. If I execute a code g, I will return the tapping.
All this with the spindle off. Also check that there is nothing mechanical since disconnected transmission engines also do it. The kernel speed is at 25000. The debounce at 1000. There is meshed cable throughout the installation. And separate sources. The pc with the driver test indicates excellent...with mach version 2.46 AND 3.... Mach3.00 to . 3.043.066 is the same problem....
Andy dega

Offline ZASto

•  423 423
    • View Profile
Re: machturn...problem to star cycle G....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 04:06:40 AM »
Im Motor tuning, check Step and Dir pulse width. Last week a frend of mine was complaining about the same thing. Pulse widths should be at least 5us. All is dependent on drivers that you use. Some 2 and 4 axis chineese driver boards do not like short pulses.
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 08:19:59 AM »
Dear friend, that I already probe without success...in 4..5...to 6...
the driver are Tb6600....

Here you can see the video of what happens to me:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xF1Gy14Byj4FqHuY6
Andy dega

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 08:40:43 AM »
Guessing that you have have ringing on the pulses.
Only way to check is to have a look at the output with a o'scope.
I normaly don't even bother to reply to a post if the driver is a Chinese TB*********x.

FWIW,
RICH
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »
is already solved !! I throw in the garbage these fake Tb6600 and replace with Leadshine DM556E, Driver Microstep Digital.

NOW EVERYTHING works PERFECT!
Andy dega