Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 09:44:45 AM

Author Topic: Hlp about TC Macro  (Read 3775 times)

Hlp about TC Macro
« on: August 18, 2007, 06:01:42 AM »
Hi all,
I have to retrofit Biese Rover7 which has 8 pneumatic drills (I wrote about it already). I have built TC macro which use 4 outputs (3 for binary 3bit counter and 4th for enable). So when I type M6T1, outputs 1, 2 & 3 select output 1 of PCB (3 to 8 decoder) and O4 enables it. And so on for M6T2-T8 activate T2-T8, M6T0 disables all tools. That works fine. Now I have to offset this tools for X and Y in macro and for example use T1 for reference. I want to do this: When load G Code, bring and reference T1 manually as usual, and when program select any other tool, that tool should take X & Y position of T1 without changing actual Work coordinates. Is this possible, and does anyone want to help me?
Thanks anyway
Cheers

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hlp about TC Macro
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »
Hey,

What you want is call tool touch off's of the X and Z, or you can manuyally edit the tool library your choice. But once you touch off your master tool, then touch off the rest of your tools both x and y, the Lathe manual goes into this I think.

scott
fun times
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 04:27:27 AM »
Thank's a lot.
There is such an option in turn, but not in mill. In Turn tool table you can enter X & Z offsets, but not in Mill. I'll try by adding G52 in M6Start macro in cases and see what will
happen.
Cheers
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:27:11 AM by Azrael »

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 08:20:27 PM »
there IS a place in the stock turn screens to set X and Z tool offsets, look through your screens. Look under Tool Table in the main start screen. ON that page lower right is a touch X and Touch z for tool tip offsets.

If you dont like that, download the Lathe Screen set I made called "Practical Lathe", it is under "Finished screens", make sure you down load the first one so you can get the bit maps, then, download the last Updated screen set for the fixes since the origianl was posted.

scott
fun times
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 03:39:43 AM »
@poppabear
Ok, you didn't understand me, I do not need it for lathe, but for mill. I have solved the problem with using G52 for each tool case in VB script and it works fine for now. Thanks anyway.
Cheers