Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:18:06 PM

Author Topic: No G100 Found  (Read 4539 times)

No G100 Found
« on: August 10, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
Hi All

I Have had the G100 runing fine until I put a wireless card in my computer. I can upload firmware and test via web browser run firmware but MacH3 will not latch onto it when I boot up. I could get rid of the the network card but again but would prefer not to. Help appreciated.
Noel

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: No G100 Found
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:32:13 PM »
Hey Noel,
   I don't recommend a wirlesss network set up for any PC running Mach. You can do a search here for wireless network and should get some info. about that. Lots of people run them with no problem. There are settings you can change to help. This may fix all of your problems but, you might be suffering from other network issues as well. I'm no networking Guru so hopefully one of those will speak up here too.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:22:09 PM »
Thanks Brett

Got rid of the wireless net last time too and it was OK again, Was hoping the latest firmware for G100 (March) might have made it better.

Regards

Noel
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 11:13:04 PM »
When I disabled the wireless network Mach found the G100. i was than able to reactivate the Wireless network while Mach running and they both worked together. A work around but at least I can look at the forum at the other end of the building if I need to.

Noel

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 04:24:05 AM »
Your welcome Noel, glad you can run now. Still have a look for wireless network here. There are some settings you can force on the network that has to do with timing that may help you a lot.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!