Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 05:00:56 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 only loading half the program  (Read 1207 times)

Mach3 only loading half the program
« on: December 11, 2018, 06:43:37 AM »
I have been trying to load a program I created in Bobcad and have on a USB stick.I have run a few programs through this process and had no problem. Now I am trying to load a longer program and only half of it loads into Mach3. I’m not sure why.

I bought the control complete with computer and Mach3 installed a while back. It came with a disk with the license and plugins on it.  I was having trouble setting up Mach when I retrofitted my machine. So at one point I ended up reloading the recommended version of Mach3 that I read on Warp9’s website. I have had it working for a while now and haven’t had too many real problems with it, although I have only made a few parts with it.

Anyway, when I reloaded Mach, does Mach automatically pick up my license and plugins? Or do I have to run the disk now? Or did I do it wrong in the first place? And could this be my issue of not being able to load a longer program? I only ask because I just read on the Mach site that if you are running an unlicensed version that there is a line limit .  And possibly, since I downloaded the recommended version, Maybe my license is not automatically recognized now?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:46:45 AM by Tarzan »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 only loading half the program
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:35:40 AM »
Click; Help / About Mach3 CNC Controller...
Does it show your name in the 'Licensed to:' box ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 09:18:02 PM »
Well, I found the license to: box and it says it’s the demo. So that explains that.
Can I validate it with my license? Or do I have to start from scratch and reload Mach 3 and
Go through all the settings again?

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 01:28:20 AM »
the only Thing you Need is a valid Mach1Lic.dat file in your Mach3 Folder.
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »
I was able to insert my License and the plugins license too into the Mach3 folder .  Iam able to load the whole program.
Thank you guys for the help.