Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 06:21:44 PM

Author Topic: Limit Override Visual Indication  (Read 1063 times)

Limit Override Visual Indication
« on: October 02, 2018, 02:34:05 AM »
I'm using an Xbox360 controller and am controlling Limit Override with a trigger.  When I press the trigger the Limit Override toggles (I know because I bumped a limit to test) but the GUI button doesn't indicate that it is enabled/disabled it just stays grey the entire time.  It only indicates when using the mouse to toggle it. 

Why does the Enable/Disable indicate correctly via the controller while the Limit OV not?  I couldn't find any relevant settings in the screen editor after a quick search.

Cheers.
Re: Limit Override Visual Indication
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 09:05:32 AM »
I haven't checked, on the road at the moment, but the code to change the button color could just be in the button's script.  You may be able to edit the PLC script to toggle the button cor with your xbox controller input
Chad Byrd
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 06:50:58 PM »
I haven't checked, on the road at the moment, but the code to change the button color could just be in the button's script.  You may be able to edit the PLC script to toggle the button cor with your xbox controller input

I don't think that will work the default Limit Override button doesn't use scripts rather one of the built in actions which my PMC script is already toggling.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 12:39:41 AM »
I found out why it wouldn't work.  I thought Output Signal was for a signal FROM the button and Input Signal was a signal TO the button.  It's the other way around.  And the default Limit Overide toggle button doesn't have any signals attached.  I just added an LED with Limit Overide as the Output Signal and it works fine!