Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:46:25 AM

Author Topic: Macros folder?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline thosj

•  532 532
    • View Profile
Macros folder?
« on: September 07, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »
I have files in my profile's macros folder I don't know what they are and don't know if I need them. They are NOT in the Mach4Mill profile in a new install of Mach4 so did they follow along in my profile from an older install or???

Anyone know what they are and if I need them?

The M6 and M43 macros are mine, in the attaches screenshot of the folder contentns.

Tom
--
Tom
Re: Macros folder?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:36:11 AM »
I'm pretty sure the Moduleload was added a few updates ago for something with the GUI but don't hold me on that, there was a thread on it I think.  Probably the same story for the AutoToolConnector and the ProbeConnector unless those are yours from a previous profile you have. 
Chad Byrd

Offline thosj

•  532 532
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 12:58:46 PM »
Thing is, a new install of 3804 and the Mach4Mill or Mach4Mill_6Axis profile's macro folders don't have any of those!! I must have used Mach4Mill originally to clone my personal profile, so maybe all those were TAKEN OUT of newer releases? I don't know of anything I've done to add them either.

I guess it doesn't matter if they're in there and not used, but I'm just curious, after discovering them, where they might have originated:)

Tom
--
Tom
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 01:15:26 PM »
If you have used a profile before it will keep whatever was in there.
You're right, if you're not using them it won't hurt to have them in there. 
Chad Byrd