Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:15:47 AM

Author Topic: History Window Display Changes Font Size  (Read 1434 times)

History Window Display Changes Font Size
« on: August 19, 2018, 08:07:56 PM »
My Mach4 desktop running on a Win7 Pro communicating to an ESS will change the text size being displayed in the small History window at the bottom of the Operation Screen.  You look at the picture I attached, and you can barely see the text.  When I open the History panel, I can read the History text as usual.  I don't know how why this is happening.  It seems to occur following some errors during probing routines.  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  It doesn't cause any functional problems, but it's disconcerting.  What else may be going wrong.  I just reloaded Mach4 fresh to reset it, and the font came back to normal after the reload.  But it has happened again.

Offline thosj

•  532 532
    • View Profile
Re: History Window Display Changes Font Size
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 08:27:00 PM »
Mine does that, too. Never bothered to try and figure out circumstances!! I have a 1920 x 1080 monitor, Windows 10 Pro set to 100% scaling, don't run Mach4 full screen, so nothing real unusual like a 4k monitor where Windows has lot's of issues!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:31:26 PM by thosj »
--
Tom
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 08:38:32 PM »
The screen wx4 has the font size set to 3pt for that box and I am unable to change it.  It seems to work fine in the wxRouter screen.
- Robert Beaubien
- Drone Plastics
-
“Dear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X.  She's never coming back and don't ask Y.”
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 11:18:32 PM »
Seems to be fixed in build 3835.
- Robert Beaubien
- Drone Plastics
-
“Dear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X.  She's never coming back and don't ask Y.”
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 09:33:02 PM »
This is a bug that occurs when a line of text does not fit in the box and the text gets resized.