Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:59:07 PM

Author Topic: PoKeys57CNC with VB.net program  (Read 2049 times)

PoKeys57CNC with VB.net program
« on: May 29, 2018, 12:20:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if the is the correct forum for this post, but it seems like it may be my best option. I am currently trying to control the PoKeys57CNC with a custom VB.net program I am writing. I am able to have the board connect with my program and read some information from it, but cannot figure out how to do move commands. The PoKeysDevice_DLL does not have any move functions included with it. When using the PoKeys software I know you have to go into the pulse engine in order to move each stepper motor that is connected. Is there a pulse engine dll that I am just overlooking that will have the move functions? If not does anyone happen to know what the serial commands are to move a motor is? I believed I've looked through about everything there is, but I didn't see a list of serial commands anywhere.

If anyone can offer any support it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: PoKeys57CNC with VB.net program
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 11:57:26 PM »
The support for PoLabs devices is available at http://support.polabs.com/.

We are aware that the PoKeysDevice_DLL in the Development folder is outdated - instead, PoKeysDevice_DLL.dll from the PoKeys installation folder should be referenced in your app.
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope