Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:26:55 AM

Author Topic: Turnning wizzards  (Read 3262 times)

Turnning wizzards
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
Hi guy's
until L cam is working for the turnning application i thought i could use the wizzards to do some work i did get one of the wizzards to make a fillet for me but this morning i tried to get the boring wizzard to work the screen came up with an error i corrected it and said post code it didn't come back with any errors but it didn't post the code either, question is do all these wizzards work or just some?

Rg's
Dennis

Offline MarkC

•  94 94
    • View Profile
Re: Turnning wizzards
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 10:31:27 PM »
I've used the boring wizard and it does work. What was the error? What were the parameters you input for the wizard. If you post this info I can try it on my lathe

Mark
Mark
Re: Turnning wizzards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »
Hi Mark
Thanks for the reply, well that's the funny part when i tried to post the code the program at first did come back with an error it was a clearence conflit i fixed that and then again asked it to post the code the program didn't come up with any more errors at the bottom of the screen but it never posted any code either i left the program run thinking it was working on the file for more then 15 minutes but nothing.
Have you looked at a program called Kip Ware it is a conversational software and has a program in it like Lcam called skecth pad for DXF import it dose inside and out side turning and threading just fill in the blanks.

Rg's
Dennis