Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:37:33 AM

Author Topic: Licence policy different from Mach4  (Read 3470 times)

Licence policy different from Mach4
« on: February 03, 2018, 09:00:44 AM »
I just paid a licence for NFS Mill and expected, that I can use it on my both PCs. One is driving my Mill exclusively, the other one is for preparing the mill projects using fusion360 and others. BY the way, I have to go down 3 floors into my workshop to use the other PC.
Now NFS Mill came in and I wanted to load a 2nd licence to run the tool on both machines as it is usual for Mach4 and as it is very practical.
I found this on the licence screen: You cannot create any more licenses for license id 35166.
Is there a pssibility for me to use it on both machines?
Regard,
CNCharly
Re: Licence policy different from Mach4
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »

I understand that you need a separate licence for each machine running the Mill Wizart. Like you, I would prefer a bit more flexibility, as per Mach3/4. Many of us use a separate PC just for design, and would like to have the wizard on that as well as the CNC machine..

Allan
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 02:11:45 PM »
Hi,
I think that the Mill Wizard was written by a friend or associate of the people of NFS and its licencing is different than Mach4.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
MillWizard is fully functional in demo mode, with the exception of exporting g code. You can create projects on MillWizard in demo mode and export the project file. You can then use that project file on your licensed computer to generate and export the usable g code file.
Newfangled Solutions Helpdesk: http://support.machsupport.com
YouTube Support Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MachSupportOfficial
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 03:05:54 AM »
Thanks Bryanna, I did not recognize this. It works well.
CNCharly