Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:35:16 AM

Author Topic: Bridgeport cnc mill, Grizzly lathe, Rapid track, and lots of controls  (Read 3100 times)

The time has come to hang up this hobby, my wife and I are selling everything and heading down the road in our RV. I never got my Bridgeport mill finished, lot of money dumped in but never had the time to finish. I had most of the sheet metal and electrical cabinets painted, mounted Baldor servo motors, I,ve got a bunch of spares that I was going to use on the plasma machine. Most of the wiring is finished, Automation direct VFD, computer, 4th axix, lots of tool holders with cart, mounted keyboard, and cnc panel. Stainless coolant tank with new pump is included.  Also picked up a basket case lathe from Grizzly. Ball screws and slides, and 2 cnc turrets. 4 Rapid track 2-5ft and 2-13ft.  Galil motion control cards and the Galil DMC controls, vfd's relays, terminal strips, cable wire trays, and much more. I'd like to sell it as a package, but would consider splitting it up. $5000 takes it all.  Message for more pics.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:36:21 PM by Tig-140 »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Bridgeport cnc mill, Grizzly lathe, Rapid track, and lots of controls
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 02:09:51 AM »
Hi Tig-140

Obviously USA but actual location would be helpful.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Re: Bridgeport cnc mill, Grizzly lathe, Rapid track, and lots of controls
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 07:18:59 AM »
Sorry located in Pennsburg, PA 18073 my phone is 267-374-6055