Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 11:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Problems with Chinese CNC  (Read 1721 times)

Problems with Chinese CNC
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:05:38 AM »
I'm a CNC newby and need help with getting my machine set up correctly, I've had it for a few months and managed to do a little engraving and surface my spoil board. It's a Chinese CNC but, instead of using their version of Mach3 I bought a license from NFS and I'm using Fusion 360 for mt CAD\CAM. The controller is a  Mach3 motion USB controller on a Windows 10 laptop. I put the driver for the motion controller in the "plugins" folder like the (Chi-English) instructions said and the Mach3mill.xml file in my "C:\Mach3" program folder. Now I'm having issues with after closing Mach3 and re-opening it all my control setting are gone and the machine won't even home because all the inputs\outputs ar off etc...Anyone have any info on this? I have reinstalled Mach3 and it didn't fix it.

Thanks,
Joe
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:07:39 AM by AZJoe71 »

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with Chinese CNC
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 06:50:51 AM »
Have you tried 'Save Settings'?

Cheers
Roger
Re: Problems with Chinese CNC
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 05:24:33 PM »
I remember that there is somewhere a complete setup file in the from of an XML file, you have to put that one in the correct folder. After u set up your mach3 there is a way to export all settings in an XML file, in case u would loose all, like you have.

I don't remember all exactly sorry.

Good luck.

Stephane