Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:37:06 AM

Author Topic: Spindel Problems with IP-S and Enc.Module, false RPM  (Read 3256 times)

Offline TomS

•  17 17
    • View Profile
Spindel Problems with IP-S and Enc.Module, false RPM
« on: August 03, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »
Hello,
i habe a little bit trouble with my new Configuration on my Mill (Retrofit OKK PCV40):
It is an IP-S, an Enc. Module and an MPG module, the spindle control runs via a frequency converter (+ -10V) and a spindle encoder is also installed. So it works, but,
I have the following problem: When I type a spindle speed Commando, e.g. M3S1000, the spindle  accelerated up to 1040 rpm. The rpm display in Mach3 shows the actual speed exactly (1040rpm), the Spindel speed Display shows 1000,  but it is not down-regulated to 1000rpm. (2000rpm typed=2080rpm real). The VFD shows also 1040rpm (that correct) But its 4% too high. (No Override or so)
It should nevertheless with the Enc. Module a closed loop control of the spindle may be possible, or am I wrong? i will tapping threads... >:(
What do I need to change for settings? In Spindle setup i hooked "Use Spindle Feedback in sync Mode" and the other things from IP-S manual...
(Sorry for the poor Translate, i am in Germany)
Best regards

Offline xiaonu

•  13 13
  • Ha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xiaonu.org
Re: Spindel Problems with IP-S and Enc.Module, false RPM
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:43:16 AM »
Adjust the gain and offset of the frequency converter(VFD) Or use the V / F with PG mode(VFD)
(Sorry for the poor Translate, i am in china。。。。)
Don't like spittoon silence, want, study great nightstool can spatter get up owner's ripples