Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:19:32 AM

Author Topic: Lcam  (Read 2803 times)

vmax549

Lcam
« on: March 20, 2006, 09:52:34 AM »
Good Morning Brian, Great job on the update.

A couple of suggestions

**** On the drill points after you fill out the info on the first point could you allow Lcam an option to auto fill all the rest of the points? I have a file that has 52 drill points. It will be a beast to have to go and edit all 52 points one at a time.
If you auto populate, then if I have one or two points to edit it is no problem.

****  Please consider Writing the basic operational MANUAL before you continue any further with LCAM. At this point it should be simple and easy to do. Please describe each function in detail. Then as you finish building a killer LCAM it will be much easier to update the manual as you go as a work in progress.

Thanks For all your hard work.  (:-) Terry
Re: Lcam
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 10:10:36 AM »
I can see that the docs are going to have to be done soon but I think it is going to have to be after I get the other bugs fixed and add a tool table... Once Ihave that added I will start looking at doc stuff

Thanks for the input
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

vmax549

Re: Lcam
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 11:41:18 AM »
Brian another thought,

**** On the edit screen for the PARAMETERS Z always seems to assume a Z+ value. Is this normal? I always have to edit it to a  Z - Value  to correct the direct to move. Or am i not thinking correctly?

**** Also on  the screen the screen is too large for the page I cannot access stuff that is at the bottom of the page. When posting Gcode I can "Just " get to the very top line of the bottons. I had to just poke at one to see what it did. I still don't know what the bottons say.

Terry