Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:12:20 PM

Author Topic: Love the LazyCam Beta!!  (Read 2461 times)

Love the LazyCam Beta!!
« on: June 22, 2007, 11:36:26 PM »
I really like what you've done with the changes in the Beta! It is much more user friendly for me anyway. If you're looking for something to do (yeah, right!  ::)) here are several minor improvements I'd appreaciate:

1) Can you increase the size of the lead-in arrow? Its almost impossible to tell which direction its pointed when an entity is selected. Also, what happened to all the different view options such as the arrowheads, etc. that could be selected in the released LazyCam?

2) Is it possible to have a tab in the Info Pane remain selected when switching from one layer/entity in the Project Pane instead of always reverting back to the chain tab?

Thank you for all you've developed for CNC and the great service you provide. Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
Mike
Re: Love the LazyCam Beta!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 12:01:48 AM »
Oops. Forgot one more thing. I'd like to be able to use a simulation package (Cutviewer Mill) to check my work output from LazyCam. When I select  File\Save Lcam Project As...  and then try to select a file format for Cutviewer (*.nc) there is only an .Lcam option and several gibberish options. Anyway to clean this up so that readable options are viewed?

Thanks again,

Mike