Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Author Topic: Mach 3 Screen tabs  (Read 2153 times)

Mach 3 Screen tabs
« on: April 25, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »
I'm having trouble getting any of the screen tabs to work in Mach 3.  Everything was working and I come in today and the A axis is reversed and non of the tabs will work(mdi, diagnostics etc). I click and they do nothing.  They were all working a day ago but have no clue what I did or what happened.   Wondering if anyone out there would know what caused it or if this has ever happened to anyone else. Thanks
Re: Mach 3 Screen tabs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 01:14:52 PM »
So I did a little more messing around with it.  Come to find out when I turn off the Xbox Shilling Plugin it doesn't do it everything works fine.  When i turn it back on home it and jog any at all I cannot click any tabs.  The main screen works and runs but it would be nice to have access to the diagnostics page.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 03:49:09 AM »
So when you remove the XBox everything works?

Cheers
Roger
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 11:25:06 AM »
Yeah when I disable the plugin and restart everything works fine.  What is weird is that sometimes I can start up home the machine and I can click through them until I move it with the Xbox then when I try to click it does nothing.  I'm sure it's prob some kind of setting or something off I just haven't been able to find it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 01:29:28 PM »
Ok so i picked up a new controller and it fixed it.  The last controller worked but it was from and xbox 360 game console.  So i went and bought a brand new one with the wireless usb for windows and it worked.  Pretty weird but that fixed it!!!??  Who knows thought I would post this just in case someone else ever has the problem.