Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:09:08 PM

Author Topic: LCam display size ?  (Read 4073 times)

vmax549

LCam display size ?
« on: June 01, 2007, 04:21:21 PM »
I probably missed this somewhere.

When I load up Lcam the display runs off the bottom of the screen with no way to access the info/controls at the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions???

(;-) TP
Re: LCam display size ?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
Hmmm ... What screen resolution are you running?
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

vmax549

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 12:17:48 AM »
Well Geewizz, I thought I had the latest version,NOT, downloaded the correct version.

Then I had to find a copy of that BR549.DLL thingy, (You really should make that part of the Lcam install)

Then I had to relearn Lcam all over again, ( You guys are great BUT, you really need to get on top of the documentation problem)

I can see the whole screen know.  (;-) TP
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »
If you would like to make docs I will talk to you every day ans tell you what has changed and what I have added :) There is no time for Art and I to do it at this point :( There is more code that needs to be added to get the software to the point that it is worth the time of the docs. It is the checken and egg thing.. WE could make docs about how we think it is going to work but what fun is that :)

I am happy that the newer rev fixed your problem
Brian

www.machsupport.com

vmax549

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 03:38:01 PM »
Hey Brian, Thanks for all the hard work.

Here is a tip, keep a journal next to the work area. When you get a new piece of code change working take a second and write it down. At the end of the week type up the main points on the log on the forum for us to read. I f you had time to talk to me on the phone, you may have time to just write it down instead.  ;) ;) :D ;D

(;-) TP
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 04:42:10 PM »
The problem is that I will not write it down and will not remember what I worked on... Some of the stuff that I am working on you will not see for a few months :) I wish it were so simple :(

www.machsupport.com

vmax549

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 12:46:58 AM »
The power of a simple pencil is awsome IF you just use it. (;-) TP
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »
I use them but if you were to have a look at my desk it looks like a math book exploded... I don't expect you to  understand, but I am doing all that I can to keep up with all the work that I am doing AND that if I did what you are thinking that I would only do about half what I am doing now for work...  When it is done and I don't have to redo the doc's every week (or a few times a week) there will be docs. Till that time I will keep building the tools needed to make it a useful program that is worth the time to make docs for.

So if you would like to keep asking that is okay but I will keep telling you the same thing... When it is ready it WILL have docs... Until that time we will keep making new videos every month or so.

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com

vmax549

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »
Sorry I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers  :'( 

(;-) TP
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
It is okay , I just wanted to tell you why :) It is going to take more then that to make me upset  ;D

It is guys like you that keep us on track !

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com