Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 11:48:06 AM

Author Topic: limitations?  (Read 5224 times)

limitations?
« on: May 29, 2007, 09:26:58 AM »
 Hi guys has the 1,000 line limitation been changed to 500 ? I had downloaded the latetest version at the time it was .73 I  believe and it wouldn't run more than 499 or 500 lines . I uninstalled it and reinstalled lockdown version .65 and it will run  999 lines . Have the line limitations changed? Has any of the other limitations changed?
Thanks Bob
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 09:35:49 AM by boblee »
Re: limitations?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 01:23:31 PM »
That is the only limitation that had been changed ... we had to do this as machines were being shipped with unlicensed software :( And there was never any intention to register the software.. WE enjoy helping everyone and would love to give it away for free but in the end Art and I have bills that we have to pay :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Jeff_Birt

•  1,107 1,107
    • View Profile
    • Soigeneris
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 02:18:31 PM »
And honestly, $160 is a heck-uv-a deal.  I downlaoded the trial was able to get my mill modified and confirm that Mach II was going to work for me/my machine and then bought the license, you can't ask for a better trial offer than that, IMHO.  I'm as tight (as in cheap, thrifty) as the next guy but will gladly pay for Mach.  They way I look at it the more we support Art and Brian and the guys the better Mach gets for us.  Just food for thought.....
Happy machining , Jeff Birt

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »
As soon as  I get the bugs worked out of my machine I too will buy a license but for now I'm still buying hardware and making modifications as I go some day I'll get it right until then I'll  have to stick to the demo .
Bob
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 07:51:49 AM »
It is not a problem and I did the same thing when I started with Art (Didn't have the money)...
Best of luck with your mill !
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com