Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 04:23:45 AM

Author Topic: LazyCam - newbie questions  (Read 4608 times)

LazyCam - newbie questions
« on: May 24, 2007, 08:01:02 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I just downloaded the Mach3 and LazyCam program to give it a try.  Looks fantastic and the online documentation
for Mach 3 looks great, but does anyone know where I can find docs about the LazyCam part of the program?

Also, any ideas about when LazyCam pro will be available?  If I buy the program now, will I get 2.0.2 or Pro?
And, what is the basic difference between the two?

I've looked at a few of the online videos but can't get enough info of where to start with the program.
Much thanks for any help

Ken

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
Re: LazyCam - newbie questions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
Hi, Ken

2.02 has LC Pro built in, You just need the license to turn it On, Top of this screen, Downloads, Plugins, 2nd Item down.

"This upgrade license is emailed within 24 hours and enables the PRO level features of LazyCam. Pocketing, Offsetting, Turning and primary Foam functions. It will be added to over time , and is offered at an intial pricing  for the upgrade license file. Its price will increase as its functionality increases, but licensed users get updates at no charge.  Current price - $75.00 US".

There really isn't much in the way of doc's, It's changing to fast.

There is a video, lot's of changes there also.

Should be a New video out Soon.

I'm sure you'll like it, Chip

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 08:44:30 PM »
Hi Chip,

Thanks for the info...so if I understand correctly, the basic Mach3 and LazyCam is $159 and then another $75 for the Pro?

Wish they had some basic docs to be able to learn it, other than just experimenting!

Ken
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
Ken We will add Doc's when we are done working on the software... this is a work in progress and if we made Doc's it would take about 50% of the programing time away to make the doc's. We are not willing to slow the devlopment at this early stage :( But we will make a few video's showing how to use the software.
Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 10:52:58 AM »
Chip,
I have Mash3 with license for but it not installed on this computer but license file prescent Can I installed and use LasyCam with i have download? I have just tryed installed and use but after I click on desk top icon message came up saying Application failed to inichialise properly (0xc01500c) and options close and debug!!? 
That wrong?
Thanks
Ilia
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 11:05:37 AM by coolfox »
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »
I think you need the .Nex update from Microsoft

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline nemoc

•  22 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 09:16:12 PM »
Hi Brian.
I want learn basics about LazyCam . Already exist some tutorial(doc or video) about LazyCam?

Thank

Nemo