Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:46:53 AM

Author Topic: Huanyang vfd plug in help  (Read 2178 times)

Huanyang vfd plug in help
« on: June 11, 2016, 09:06:25 PM »
I have the rs485- usb and spindle relay working correctly. My issue now is that when i tested a g code to check, my z axis runs in what seems to be reverse running into my limit switch. Then while using the mpg using tab the z moves correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Huanyang vfd plug in help
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »
Without the rs485usb and with the relay for spindle on/off the machine worked great with only a minor problem machining the first pass, a screw in a coupler on my x was loose resulting in lost steps and machine wandering. After that the next pass went good with one sync error from uc100. I suppose it might be EMI but could it possibly be producing that much more emi with the rs485 and the motor wire for steppers is sheilded about 4" back and grounded at one end to the control box i made ( please criticism recomended and kindly appreciated) out of shop scrap aluminum and steel cover for top. It is on a rolling computer cart i made once again from scrap stuff.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 04:03:11 PM »
Maybe my home made twisted pair wire i spun up with the drill? Try not to laugh too hard
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
Theres the ticket fellas. And go to spindle set up general parameters and adjust acordingly. The z will go up to what im guessing is some safe height written in Matty Z huanyang plugin. Thanks A lot for the spindle control  ;D