Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 02:26:45 AM

Author Topic: Shuttle Pro question  (Read 8110 times)

Offline TDAY

•  165 165
    • View Profile
    • Home CNC Stuff
Re: Shuttle Pro question
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 07:36:12 PM »
I will give it it a go tomorrow when i get back to the mill.
Thanks again,
Troy
"I try to put forth the effort,before asking a dum question"
http://homecncstuff.elementfx.com

Offline TDAY

•  165 165
    • View Profile
    • Home CNC Stuff
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 07:43:46 AM »
I enabled MPG0 and and set axis selection buttons in the plugin and all works now. :) Big plus being able to adjust the accel and velocity, much nicer movement now. :)

Thanks again,
Troy
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:52:49 AM by TDAY »
"I try to put forth the effort,before asking a dum question"
http://homecncstuff.elementfx.com

Offline royce

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 06:53:55 AM »
*Cross posted from the main M4 forum because I have not had a response yet*

Mach4 Build 4.2.0.3485. wx4.set
ESS v213

I've been wanting to address this issue for a while. I want to set a maximum jogging feedrate using my shuttlepro, for instance surface milling a part real quick, i.e. set max feedrate to 15ipm then turn the (large) wheel all the way keeping that feedrate. It seems it will always use my rapids. I've adjusted my Feedrate and Rapidrate sliding bars but that won't change anything. My Jog feedrate (sliding bar on main screen) does not change either.

It it seems when i'm jogging slow with the wheel when i'm @ +5ipm it will jump to 25ipm when I want to go slightly faster, I can't get anything in between those values. I setup the MPG0 as mentioned. I just started to have weird issues while jogging fast, when I let go of the wheel in an X or Y travel it will stop and go the other direction for a split second. I had thought my shuttle got splashed with coolant, bought another, still the same issue. I'll look at replacing the USB extension cable next for that issue.
Bridgeport Series 1 Rigid Ram Retrofitted w/PMDX126 BOB, PMDX107, Hitachi WJ200 VFD,ESS, Leadshine DM2282 Drivers running Mach4 comfortably.