Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:25:33 PM

Author Topic: external e-stop requested after 10 seconds  (Read 1881 times)

external e-stop requested after 10 seconds
« on: April 24, 2016, 04:19:51 PM »
Hello all. I am trying to configure my new pmdx-126 BOB for my mill. i keep getting an external e-stop requested after 10 seconds.i clear it, and it triggers the e-stop again after 10 seconds. I don't believe its a noise issue because i dont have anything hooked up as of yet. The 126 has an on-board e-stop terminal, but i have it jumpered.i use the diagnostic screen to watch it, and like clockwork, the e-stop led comes on then off. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Re: external e-stop requested after 10 seconds
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »
Hello all. I am trying to configure my new pmdx-126 BOB for my mill. i keep getting an external e-stop requested after 10 seconds.i clear it, and it triggers the e-stop again after 10 seconds. I don't believe its a noise issue because i dont have anything hooked up as of yet. The 126 has an on-board e-stop terminal, but i have it jumpered.i use the diagnostic screen to watch it, and like clockwork, the e-stop led comes on then off. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sounds like a DIP switch configuration issue (i.e. the board is in "expanded outputs" or "expanded in/out" mode).  Double-check that you have the DIP switches switched in the correct direction.

For better support of PMDX products, see our forums (the link is in my signature line below).

Bob