Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 11:02:59 PM

Author Topic: Perpetual Motor Magnets  (Read 7430 times)

Perpetual Motor Magnets
« on: February 27, 2016, 11:45:24 AM »
Hello there again, I'm working on a project for a motor that rotates only with the force of magnets. I've reached the point where I need such precision, magnets and bearings tailored to achieve the maximum performance that can not go on to build it for lack of funds. Because what little I do not want to waste it on a model inefficiently. What you see in the picture is a basic model to show its operation, is based on the radial aircraft engine consists of a magnet on the piston and the other in the cylinder head, which repel to cause a 180 degree turn. After a semi-circular iron ring returns the piston to the top spot. It seems perfect but there is a slight complication. When the ring tries to leave the magnetic field of the piston and the cylinder head such force him to stop, it is where we must work to minimize this problem. I have several solutions that would have to try to see which is more effective.

for a video see the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ro48ZnwAA

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Perpetual Motor Magnets
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 02:44:39 AM »
Don't waste your time, effort and money.

In 1494 Leonardo da Vinci summed it up well when he said...
Oh ye seekers after perpetual motion, how many vain chimeras have you pursued? Go and take your place with the alchemists.

Having said that, it has been established that in quantum physics the very small do not always obey the laws of phisycs as we know them. Therefore it would not be unreasonable to assume that some things may not always obey the first and second laws of thermodynamics as we know them.
One day there will be some kind of breakthrough but it is not going to be any time soon.

Tweakie.

PEACE

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:33:53 AM »
The best way to completely remove losses due to friction in perpetual motion machines is to lubricate with a generous amount of snake oil. Works every time.  ;)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »
That sounds too good to be true  ;D

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 04:11:00 AM »
Oh ye of little faith  ;D
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 04:38:46 AM »
That chance is the same answer I receive in all chats, now I see the highways built by the gods (*). I'll see you standing at the gas station I prefer to stop at the striptease club.
(*) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KnrX3eEFSc
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 06:06:58 PM »

Striptease club is probably the best place to find good lubricant ;D

Jeff
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 04:27:16 AM »
It would be nice if someone had time and money to take this to maximum performance.  ;)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 05:14:59 AM »
Although the UK patents office discontinued accepting patents for this a few years back it has not stopped the continual publication of claims of perpetual motion success. There must be many people out there that are gullible enough to spend the rest of their lives and money on an impossible machine.  :)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 12:45:07 PM »
I understand the reasons for all these things and more. I will not go into technical details because a card I have to keep my sleeve but the magnets do not fit within these physical theories. I see it mechanically, it is easier  ;D
Seeing this ... here I leave this if anyone can help on this muddy road are welcome. And I say muddy not for the difficulty of the invention if not for the road barriers.