Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:13:36 AM

Author Topic: Missing windows at bottom of page on all drilling programs  (Read 4011 times)

Missing windows at bottom of page on all drilling programs
« on: February 17, 2016, 08:46:55 PM »
I purchased Mill Wizard back in August and have had this problem from the beginning. The "OK" "HELP" "CANCEL" windows at the end of set up are not there on the drill programs. I just now upgraded to the new version of Mill Wizard at NFS suggestion to see if it would fix this problem, it did not. I loaded the exact same program as a demo on this computer and the windows are there. The mill computer has no internet access, so it was downloaded with a memory stick. It is XP with Mach3. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Missing windows at bottom of page on all drilling programs
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:27:19 PM »
What screen resolution are you using? The operation screens, like the hole patterns, are not re-sizable. So I am not sure  what happens when you open them on a small screen. The main window can be resized, but it prevents making it to small for the other windows. I assume the machine it works on has a larger screen?

I do not think it has anything to do with installing by a memory stick. If the install did not fail, and the main screen opens, then I am sure you have a good install.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:23:17 PM »
I am not sure of the screen resolution, but I do know that I have to go to program properties and click the "maximize" to get the screen where you can see it completely.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 08:31:57 PM »
Hey Ron, you really hit the nail on the head, changed my resolution, and bingo it works like a champ. Thanks a million