Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:22:57 AM

Author Topic: More inputs and outputs needed in Mach3  (Read 14278 times)

Re: More inputs and outputs needed in Mach3
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2015, 07:06:40 AM »
I've been trying to get in touch with CNCdrive by email for the past week now but no answer or email receipt confirmation. I know it's the festive season and that they might not even be at the offices but to be honest I am starting to question if these are real or not. At least they could have done an "Out of office" notice.
Any idea what would be the delivery times from date of order and what is the after sales support looks like (i.e. is it ok)?
Thanks
Marting
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2015, 07:14:39 AM »
Some businesses in Europe may shut down from last Friday 18 dec, up until 4th jan.

You can buy from other suppliers.

Think they are in Hungary, so patience is sometimes required, especially around this time as the mail service goes slow too.
Rob

Albert Einstein ― “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2015, 01:06:36 PM »
> right! It makes sense to have all axis to be allocated to the two LPT ports.

> by the way, if a friend of mine want to start cnc milling, what I suggest himt to buy, Mach3, M4 or UCCNC(w/the drive controller). ..its seems M4 still has some imperfections in plugin portion &.., will it be solved in very near future?  As i haven't use it, it claims that its core structure/design is completely different from Mach3, is it really better? The first two softwares are universal type, the last one seems only applicable to its controller...