Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 12:14:19 PM

Author Topic: Need your testimony ( Mach2/3 users )  (Read 3180 times)

ynneb

Need your testimony ( Mach2/3 users )
« on: March 09, 2006, 08:49:23 AM »
I am currrently redoing the Artsoft web site ( Mach 2/3 ) ( Dont bother looking its not uploaded yet)

I need a collection of testimonies from Mach users.

If you would like to help out could you please either post your testimony in this thread along with your real name, or email me the testimony to shoot.the.cat (at) gmail.com.

It would also help if you could either post a picture of your machine, and or something you made with your machine while using Mach.

My feeling is that Art has offered a low cost  product and free upgrades for the past 4 years, that the least we can do is support him by posting a testimonial.
Not to mention the generous untimed 1000 line demo that allows many users to never have to even purchase a copy.

It doesnt have to be a lecture, just a few lines. But lectures are fine if you want.

Remember, pictures would be benificial.

Thanks so much for your support, here is your chance to show your appreciation.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 10:13:18 PM by ynneb »

ynneb

Re: Need your testimony ( Mach2/3 users )
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 10:12:03 PM »
The current submissions are here. If you want to make it on top of the list please send me your testimony as soon as possible http://www.machsupport.com/artsoft/testim/testim.htm
Problem of font ?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 01:26:39 PM »
Hi Benny,
The new portal is very well does! 

There is a mismatch with the font on testimonys!
Usually an ISO 8859-15 with the accents "àéè etc". These characters are curiously replaced  ::)

Thanks  :)
Francis