Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:33:21 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 SetOemDro  (Read 2831 times)

Mach3 SetOemDro
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:49:58 AM »
Today i have created a script Setoemdro(821,50) For a rotary switch for feedrate knob. In Pokeys input4 i have given oembutton 1150 for that in screen4 i have given for that button the 1150 macro. But when i press nothing happens. In Macroprogramming it runs fine and sets feedrate to 50%. So What i would like to do is i have this 12 positions rotary switch and would like to have for each position a predefined feedrate percentage. Like 0 position 0% , position 1: 10% position 2: 20% and so on  till 12th position which is: 110%. I have tried this with buttons but doesn't work. Could someone help me how can this be done? I have tried a simple potentiometer on analog input on my Pokeys56U, but its flickering.
Thank you for any input.

Offline NeoTO

•  504 504
    • View Profile
    • PoLabs
Re: Mach3 SetOemDro
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 11:58:06 AM »
Regarding the flickering potentiometer - this is an indication of electrical noise. Connect all unused analog inputs to GND, also put a small capacitor (e.g. 100nF between analog input pin and GND). You can also enable the analog filter in PoKeys configuration software (under Peripherals > Analog inputs and outputs).
www.poscope.com home of PoKeys USB HID, IO, USB, Ethernet controler and PoScope USB PC oscilloscope