Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:47:33 AM

Author Topic: Homing in Mach 3  (Read 12025 times)

Re: Homing in Mach 3 (Help please)
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 04:05:08 AM »
i can't home my machine too. and my axes are reversed. my z for example, it should start 0 from the top going negative downwards. right now, it's reversed. even if i click "reverse" it doesn't work...and more thing for instance i already reached the lowest my max z can travel, how do i bring it back up?

here are the screen shots of my configs
Re: Homing in Mach 3
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 08:09:57 AM »
Dude,

I am no expert but it sounds like you are on the wrong settings page.  Look under the config menu for the "Homing/limits" section.  Try the Home Negative and reversed check box there.  It probably would be good to also watch the video about homing/limits that is on the Artsoft website IMHO.

Good Luck!
Sid
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 10:31:49 AM »
hi Sid,
thank you for your reply.

i tried that and no luck. i did clicked reversed and home negative. i will try again tomorrow morning. thanks again bud!

:)
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 10:31:59 AM »
It sound like the Dir pin is not changing... If you jog the Z can you move it up and down?
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 02:36:20 AM »
i am jogging Z using the reference z button. now when i do that it doesnt move at all. it says one or more home switches  are active . please fix then home.
wahhh i am getting frustrated please help. i am using MAXPATH 42.. its a CL.

thanks so much for your help!

Cathei
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 09:05:35 AM »
Is that computer hooked to the internet? I may be able to do some support with MSN messanger
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com