Hello Guest it is April 17, 2024, 11:04:41 PM

Author Topic: XHC Mach3 control card manufacturer 3/4/6 Axis are all available.  (Read 9370 times)

Hello, Everybody,

Glad to join this forum.  Let me introduce myself in brief.

This is Alex He from ChengDu XinHeCheng Technology Co.,Ltd. We are THE ONLY MANUFACTURER of "XHC" products.

Our main products including:

CNC usb remote control, programmable.

Mach3 motion control card, Mach3 remote control and wireless electronic handwheel.

There are so many friend are using Mach3 system, I think some of you maybe need our Mach3 motion control card and hanwheel.

If you do need this, kindly contact me for more details. comparing with distributor, we have lower price and better after sales service.

Alex He
ChengDu XinHeCheng Technology Co.,Ltd
Mob/What's app:+86-13568946750
QQ: 563336746

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,197 9,197
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: XHC Mach3 control card manufacturer 3/4/6 Axis are all available.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 02:19:00 AM »
Hi Alex He,

Welcome to the forum.

Any back-up or support for Chinese manufactured, Mach3 related products is most welcome here.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 02:30:01 AM »
Thank you Tweakie.

Our Mach3 motion card selling well now. If you got friends asking these products, kindly let me know.
Our products widely used for Mach3 system laser cutting machine, engraving machine, CNC lathe, CNC machining center, flame and plasma cutting machine.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »
Hi

I'm new to all the cnc hardware and software. so I may need lots of help. I just got a Mach3 hooked up one stepper controller and followed the instructions.  When I opened Mach 3 software and followed those instructions it shows that the card is there but the reset button won't reset. I don't know what to look for next.

Dave

Offline Greolt

•  956 956
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 06:29:28 PM »
Alex He

These motion cards are for Mach3.

Is there plans to write plugins to operate with Mach4?
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:12 PM »
Hello, Mr Greolt,

I have a good news to tell. We are developing Mach4 Motion control card now, and it maybe takes about 3-4 months. From Design, test and release.

If there is anything update, i will let you guys know.

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 12:48:12 AM »
Hi    I bought a 150 promo thc for mi cutting table I have it  installed I have all the wires connected to a  XHC MACH3 MOTION CARD

the probe works fine  the LEDS for torch on wors,  the torch up and the torch down leds in the dianostic page

come on  esacly as the LEDs on the thc but the z axis neither rises nor falls while I'm cutting when the torch touches
the metal or is too high LEDs come on but nothing happens if you can please help me

i,m form mexico so mi englich may not bee very good
I pc rons windows  xp   mi plasma is a  powermax  105

thanks