Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:52:23 AM

Author Topic: Machine gets wacky after tool change.  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Machine gets wacky after tool change.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 12:59:01 AM »
How do i install other versions of mach3. Is there a place on the mach 3 site to douwnload older versions.

If you look in FTP Downloads / FTP Server - Main Menu / Mach3  you can find all the available versions.    http://www.machsupport.com/software/downloads-updates/

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 04:38:44 PM »
Ok reinstalled mach 3. The version i was suggested too. Everything was working fine till my wirless keyboard decided not to work. Had to shut down my computer. Key board works now but when i try to run any of my programs that were working fine before i get an error that says can not do g1 at zero feedrate.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 12:56:41 AM »
when i try to run any of my programs that were working fine before i get an error that says can not do g1 at zero feedrate.

Sounds like none of your programs have the feed-rate set before you are commanding a feed-rate move ??

Perhaps the easiest solution would be to add F100 (or whatever feed-rate you require) to the Initialization String (Config / General Config).

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 04:23:52 PM »
I did get it working again. I read a post that said to use the mdi page and put some corordenits in. The table didnt move but i tryed my gcode from millwizard again and it worked.  I think the previous owner of the machine died while useing it and is now haunting the machine. Haha.