Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:43:26 PM

Author Topic: Motion buffer out of sequence, code 130  (Read 11752 times)

Motion buffer out of sequence, code 130
« on: July 16, 2015, 07:04:41 PM »
Cant seem to get my Integra 7737 moving or doing anything.

I get the "Motion buffer out of sequence" error when i try to jog and "Cant execute. Code 130" when in motor config screen and clicking execute.

Wont trigger relays either. Where to begin?
Re: Motion buffer out of sequence, code 130
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 07:31:18 PM »
Hello,

The error code indicates that one of the parameters in your motor config is causing an error.

Check the following in the "Test Motion" Parameters of the motor config tab in the plugin window:
- velocity must be greater than zero
- accel must be greater than zero

Check the Motor configuration in the Mach4 config window as well and make sure that the counts per unit for is greater than zero.

The relays are located on P14 pins 3 - 7. How are you triggering the relays?

-Marc Lim
Vital System Inc.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:34:02 PM by Vital System Support »
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 07:37:26 PM »
Thank you!

Yes, the problem was bad config - since mach 4 crashes every time I leave the config screen the settings was screwed up.

I have succeeded in moving the motor from the config screen but as soon as I click OK in the config plugin screen mach 4 crashes (the Enable/Disable button flickers and the program freezes).

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 08:05:01 PM »
Hello,

Hmmmm, have you downloaded and installed the latest plugin and firmware from the Integra product page?

Could you provide these versions from the HiCON status window:
- plugin
- firmware

And the Mach4 build version from the "Help->About" in the main window

-Marc Lim
Vital System Inc
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 08:11:44 PM »
I currently run this:
HiCON Plugin: 1.08.06, Target_Mach4_Build: 2491, Board: 7766, Serial: 8BBFDD, FW: 2.58, FPGA: 7E7B, IP: 192.168.0.35, AdapterIP: 192.168.0.10

Will try to upgrade to FW 2.59.

Do you think the crash issue is has anything to do with the Integra?

I still get the motion buffer out of sequence error when trying to jog. Any suggestions?

I use RL1 on J11 to ground a contactor (RLC = GND) wich controls my spindle motor. Cant get it to click.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 08:19:18 PM »
Flashed it with the new FW. 2.59 is a winner.  ;D

Now I can jog. Will proceed to setup relay and some other inputs again.

Still crashes though...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:21:28 PM by mikaelj »
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 01:26:01 PM »
Hello,

I've seen this problem with the default Mach screen before where the Enable button rapidly flickers until it generates a crash.

Unfortunately, this is an issue with the toggle button that they used in the Mach4 default screen. We and the development team are still looking at a fix for this.

However, we do have a screen that we made which was a modified version of the default screen but with an added MPG interface. This screen is what we usually test with and I would actually recommend using it over the default screen just because it has the MPG control.

http://www.vitalsystem.com/portal/cnc/motion/wxMach_VSI.zip

Download the screen, unzip and copy to your  "Mach4/Screens" folder and run Mach4. This time, go to "View->Load Screen" at the menu at the top of the main window and select our screen.

The Motion Buffer out of sequence error is usually seen when a connection is unstable. How often does it happen? Can the issue be easily replicated? If it still happens, I have a newer version of the plugin and firmware that I could have you try. If you're interested, send me an email to support@vitalsystem.com and I'll send you these updates.

-Marc Lim
Vital System Inc.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:02:42 PM by Vital System Support »

Offline Mauri

•  328 328
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 06:31:51 AM »
Mikaelj,
I get the same lockup of Mach4 when editing the Configuration.
Work around is to unplug the RJ45 HiCON connection, followed by closing down Mach4, then reopen Mach4 and you should then be able to edit the configuration and save it.
Regards,
Mauri