Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:20:01 AM

Author Topic: Retiring.  (Read 8068 times)

Re: Retiring.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »
Well crud - I hate to see you go (retire that is)....

Thanks for the forum and all the help and friendly comments to everyones posts.  I hope you got some enjoyment out of it all.

Best wishes,

Dan
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 11:57:30 PM »
Benny,
Im gonna go as far as saying. Thank you my FRIEND! you have sure helped a lot of people, inlcuding myself, and you will leave your legacy in this forum filled with a wealth of useful information, friendly advice, and damm good poeple that are always ready to help.

Thanks AGAIN, and I hope you do well in whatever you decide to do.
Whatever you need just Holla'

Best Regards
Fernando

Offline chad

•  361 361
  • When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 04:18:49 AM »
Benny,

Total Topics: 2760
Total Posts: 17884
Total Members: 3417

You started it all. Nothing else needs to be said about that, the numbers speak for themselves.

I am sorry to see you go! As I am sure, the same goes for LOTS of other people around here.
I sincerely hope everything is ok with you and yours, and this is just a case of forum burnout. I have been there and done that.

Thank you very much, We will miss you.

Sincerely,

Chad

Offline Glenn

•  129 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »
Benny,
  Good luck in the future!  The forum is the BEST!
Made by the BEST!
  Thanks!

Glenn

I'll miss your interesting conversations w/ the others here.
 Quite a nice collection of smart people you've drawn!
Don't assume anything.....it'll make a Manager out of U and Me!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 01:31:24 AM »
I agree with everyone and add my appreciation to all of your efforts.  Thank you! 

Regards,
Sid

ynneb

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 02:34:48 AM »
Thanks guys for all the great comments. Its not like I wont be around, I just wont be around as much.
It has always been my intention for this forum is to be run by many and not just me.
You will now see we have a few new admin staff. They are Hood, Graham, Chad, Brett, Brian and Art.
It may seem like a lot of admin, but this makes the system a bit more democratic, and takes the pressure off one person.
I expect they might not need to use their admin abilities much, but its there for them if they need it. It also helps in creating an round the clock admin.
Most of these guys are on the forum daily, have made many hundreds of posts and seem to have some idea of what they are talking about.
I am hoping they will log any admin actions they make, in the hidden moderator section with reasons for the changes they make, in an attempt to work as a team.

Again, thanks to everyone who has built such a great place here. It is my hope that we increase in size by double this time next year, and that there continues to be some interesting reading from all you lot. My two pet forum sections, "Show'n'tell your machines", and "show what you have made", will continue to be my regular reading. Dont let me down guys, I would prefer a picture of a bolt with a description than no post at all. :)